- Join me for a fun and therapeutic session with alcohol inks. During the session you learn more advanced skills of how to move the ink around using a hair dryer to create beautiful ripples and fades. I usually recommend you take the beginners class first and then join these classes but its not a must.
Materials provided are:
– Selection of vibrant alcohol inks
– Isopropyl alcohol as a blending solution
– Gold ink
– A4 Nara paper
– Ceramic tile to practice technique and blending
– Hair dryer to aid in blowing and drying the inks.
– Gloves to protect your hands against staining
– Two hour session.
All you need to bring along is a desire to enjoy and let go! Alcohol ink starter kits will also be available for you to purchase.
The class will be held at the Harrow Art School off Uxbridge Road in Constable Art room, located in the Art block, first building on the right as you enter the car park (lift access available). Entrance to the Art Centre is via Morrisons to the left. Free parking on-site or at Morrisons.
Please arrive 10 mins before the class so we can start on time.
Tea/Coffee/Water and refreshments will be served.
Look forward to seeing your creations
Age: 16 +
‘What I found intriguing that hasn’t happened to me in a very long time is clearing my mind from anything, a few times during the session I would realise that I didn’t hear what everyone was saying because I was so into what I was doing and it really felt nice to be able to go into my zone and get away from the whole world’